Make 2015 the Year You Improve Your Presentation Skills

Make 2015 the year of better presentation skills!

Make this the year you commit to improving your presentation skills so you can increase your confidence, influence and success. 

Stop hiding in meetings and hoping that you don't get asked to give a presentation. 

Stop experiencing nerves, anxiety or fear when facing an audience. 

Stop worrying that your presentation will be boring or too long or not as impactful as you'd like - and know it can and should be. 

Overcome this obstacle to your career development and add "successful presenter" to your professional brand. 

If you're ready to finally get serious about taking your skills to the next level and letting your voice be heard, I'm here to work with you and help you achieve your goals. 


Executive Presentation Skills Coaching
I have limited openings in my presentation skills coaching program. We can work in-person or virtually via phone or video.  

Presentation skills coaching is for everyone who gives presentations, regardless of whether you are an executive or entrepreneur in corporate, non-profit, academia or government. 

I have worked with people from all backgrounds, including CEOs, sales executives, entrepreneurs, doctors and authors. My clients have learned to master all aspects of presentation skills, from speaking with confidence to handling questions to engaging the audience.  



Virtual Presentations Audio Course
If you'd prefer more self-directed learning, check out my audio course: Virtual Presentations - How to Develop and Deliver an Effective Presentation Over the Phone

This course includes the audio recordings and written transcripts from the 3-session teleclass, so you can listen and read at your own pace.  

Learn how to overcome the challenges of delivering a virtual presentation so you can confidently and competently communicate to any audience even when they can't see you.



What Gilda's Clients Say
With Gilda, you will see results
"Gilda was a great resource in developing my presentation skills.She simplifies things so that they can easily be remembered and implemented. Not only that, she is an absolute pleasure to work with. If you are looking for an organized, honest coach, look no further. You will see results!"
Joe Ort, Sales Operations Manager

Gilda helped me step up my game
"After just a few sessions together, Gilda pointed me in the right direction. She uncovered some bad habits and replaced them with new and effective ones that today are helping me to convert prospect in to clients. Gilda has helped me to organize my thoughts and plan out my presentations so that I am better prepared and more confident. I am grateful to Gilda and for the help she has given me to become a more effective salesperson."
Judith Giangoia, Private Banker/Vice President, Wells Fargo Private Bank, New York 




Gilda Bonanno's blog www.gildabonanno.blogspot.com