Inspired by Gilda to let my voice be heard


"I want to thank you for sharing your insights with me at yesterday's Women Architects Event. I was especially inspired by the recommendation that we 'take up more space at the table.' That we speak up, speak with clarity and confidence, and literally put our elbows out. Especially as women in a male-dominated construction industry, we must be proud and strong and make our voices heard! 

I will be paying attention to how I present myself: am I clear and confident? Or am I asking permission with my tone of voice? I will make an effort to leave out the 'umms' and 'uhhs' and other filler words that take away from the directness of my intended statement. I appreciate your advice and will put it to work!!"
- Maura Newell Juan, AIA, Co-Founder and Principal Architect, seventy2architects

To see more testimonials about Gilda's work, visit http://www.gildabonanno.com/Pages/testimonials.aspx